German Translation and Interpreting / Interpretation Services
Professional German Translators and Interpreters Nationwide. English to German, German to English and multiple other languages.
Locations in Nigeria
- Lagos, Enugu, Ogbomoso, Onitsham , Okene., Ogaminana, Abuja, Omu-Aran, Ondo City, kano, Oron, Oshogbo, Owerri, Owo, Orlu, Oyo, Port Harcourt, Potiskum, Sokoto, Suleja, Umuahia, Uyo, Warri, Wukari, Yenagoa, Yola, Kano, Zaria
Conference interpreters: English to German, German to English and other multiple languages
With German expertise deployed in so many fields and with so many high-quality conference venues and exhibition halls scattered across German-speaking nations, there are hundreds of conferences which require the help of German language expert interpreters.
Translation Equipment NG can provide German translators and interpreters with expertise in the sector you are working in. Translation Equipment NG German conference Interpreters offer conference interpreting services of the highest quality for a wide variety of industries.
In addition to expertise in the subject of the conference, our professional German conference interpreters have an in-depth understanding of both the source and target languages. This enables enables our German conference interpreters to be highly accurate when it comes to interpreting industry-specific terminology, while at the same time translating the relevant idiomatic characteristics of the required languages.
Why choose Translation Equipment NG’s German conference interpreters?
- Always native speakers
- A network of experienced and highly-qualified translators and German conference interpreters with expertise in a wide variety of specialist fields
- A tailored service to meet your specific needs
- Trusted by a huge number of multi-national organisations and companies worldwide
- A reliable and confidential service
- A global scope with interpreters in locations all over the world
- All forms of interpreting
Which types of interpreting can our German conference interpreters offer?
Two forms of interpreting are required at conferences and TJC Global is happy to provide experienced and specialised interpreters for both requests:
Simultaneous interpreting: This kind of interpreting requires lots of skill and experience and can be very tiring for an interpreter, which is why it is common for two interpreters to work in partnership. They listen via a headset to the speaker and interpret what is being said into a microphone for the relevant audience members. Simultaneous interpretation like this is commonly required at conferences that involve several different languages and a large number of participants.
Consecutive interpreting: In this case, one interpreter is usually sufficient and will be asked to assist during things like panel discussions, Q&A (Question & Answer) sessions or in situations in which an organisation wishes to speak face-to-face with other exhibiting businesses who are set up in stalls around the conference room. For this kind of interpretation, the interpreter is more likely to interpret two-ways to facilitate conversation between parties.